Sunday, September 28, 2008

Welcome!

Today I was reading my favorite cousins (MEGHAN) blog and decided that I needed to start having our own personal blog. We are currently living in Pocatello ID and loving life. It is starting to turn winter here but today has been a nice day so far. We have sunshine and that is always nice since we will be having snow falling in no time! It feels like winter so I decided to make a big crock pot of stew to enjoy for the week!

This weekend Idaho State played Eastern Washington and we put up a battle for them. I was able to watch it on TV while my family was there cheering Brian on.

2 comments:

Watt-Hayes Family said...

Linds!
hey awesome to see you're an official blogger now! lol. I update mine alot, more than myspace. Check it out!
Hope all is well... So i guess we'd be rivals right cause i live in boise,.. BSU! lol. take care!
Natalie
i think you can just click on my pic to go to my blog, but if not its.. www.sweetpeakylanjaxon.blogspot.com

Stevens1007 said...

Hey Lindsey,

How fun! I'm glad you started a blog. I know what you mean about it feeling like winter out here (it's the same in Idaho Falls ). It seems like Fall was only a week long! Anyway, welcome to Blogger!

~Brittny Stevens (Balholm)