We have been very busy these last couple of weeks. I (rylee) misplaced my camera under our guest bed and I just found that a few days ago. We are all organized in our new house and we love every minute of it. Brian and I tore out a few trees this past weekend and then went to the dump three times. Here is what we been up too:
* Loves her brother and now calls him TY-YA (she is saying Tyler but can't say the L)
* She can now recognize all the animals in Brown Bear Brown Bear
* She LOVES Barney and I mean love she asked for the video all day long. We often tell her that he is sleeping.
* Loves working outside in the dirt
* Loves watching UNCLE NICK coach basketball and repeats all of his hand signs
* Loves TIC TACS
* Has mastered crawling and he is very fast now!
* Has mastered pulling himself up on anything
* Loves pulling his sisters hair
* Loves solid foods so much
* Is sleeping from 7PM to 6AM which is amazing for our family and then sleeps two more hours! Finally a child that sleeps
* Loves baths with his sister
* Loves watching Barney too!
We have been so busy lately as you can see with two VERY active kiddos. We love every minute of it and can't ask for anything else in the world!