Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

We have had a great weekend here in Idaho! On Saturday we took Rylee and we went to the Farmer's Market and enjoyed some sun and then we had a BBQ with our friends Jaime and Tucker. We tried to go to Tucker's soccer game but Rylee wanted to eat instead so Brian and his mom stayed and watched him play. On Sunday we went for a nice long walk. Trust me I needed to get out of the house. We also gave Rylee a nice bath and she actually enjoyed it and did not cry too much. It felt great taking Rylee in her stroller and going at a nice pace. We hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!

Rylee's First Bath -- She smells great now!





Mom and Rylee


Dad and Rylee


Tucker and Rylee


Happy Mother's Day

2 comments:

The Lane Family said...

I cannot believe how big Tucker is and he looks so cute with Rylee. I love the bath pictures, she has such pretty olive skin and dark hair you better watch out as she gets older!!

I love the roses Lindsey and you are a cute mommy!!! I also love your hair it is so long!! Brian looks good as well and I can tell that Rylee already has him wrapped around her finger!!

Meg Pie said...

Brian's shirt cracks me up because we were at grandma's about an hour ago and we were commenting on how dark complected Rylee is and she then went on and on about Brian being Italian and then in the same breath was talking about how Jeff was such a good dad...she is confused...
can't wait to love on my baby girL!!!!!